• 2 Bulbs Garlic, Roasted and shelled
• 5 ea Roasted Red Bell Peppers
• 12 oz Montrachet Chevre goat cheese
• 6 TBL olive oil
• 1⁄2 Cup Basil, chopped fresh
• 1 TBL Thyme, fresh
• 2 TBL Rosemary, fresh
• 1⁄4 tsp Cayenne pepper or to taste
• Salt and White Pepper to taste
Rub Garlic with oil and bake in 350°F oven for 12 minutes, cool and peel
In a food processor, place the garlic and red peppers and pulse until medium coarse, add the remaining ingredients and pulse until blended.
Serve with mini vegetables and/or toast points.